Webster Elementary School • 936 Battle St • Webster, NH 03303 • p - 603.648.2467 • f - 603.648.2439
• MVSD - COVID-19 & Remote Learning •
MVSD - Remote Learning - Monday, March 16, 2020 through Friday, June 5, 2020
- MVSD Remote Learning
- COVID-19 - Resources | MVSD and SAU #46 advisories
- Online Video Chat Etiquette - Family Edition - click here
- District Nurse Hotline: 603.753.6800 - ext.6 for Mrs. Culpon
- Click here to apply online for free and reduced lunch/breakfast
- Parents are urged to complete the application in cases of either reduced income levels or unemployment situations. The application is reviewed according to federal guidelines and held in strict confidentiality
- If you have questions or problems, please contact Chris Michael or Wendy LaClair at 753-1420 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Specials Teachers Webpages
- Physical Education
- Music assignments are embedded in Google Classroom, posted on Class Dojo and communicated via classroom communication emails.
The Mission of Webster Elementary is that staff and students will work collaboratively to create a safe learning environment in which they are empowered and equipped with social and academic tools to work and live with dignity in a global community.
WEBSTER ELEMENTARY MISSES YOU!!
WATCH THE VIDEO TO THE LEFT!
2020/2021 Incoming Kindergarten registration
If you have a child that turns 5 on or before September 30, 2020 he/she is eligible for kindergarten. Please contact the school office at 648-2467 or email@example.com to start the registration process.
MVSD Promotional Video
Thanks to all of the students who participated!
Attendance or dismissal changes? Please click on the PickUp Patrol link below to access your account and make the necessary changes.
Bullying is an extraordinarily important topic facing students, parents, families, and schools. The MVSD is committed to increasing awareness and education, while proactively partnering with our constituents to end bullying. The following link leads you to a website that provides definitions, processes, and helpful resources in this effort.